CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring

Today marks a happy moment. The first REAL sign of spring....in my book! The first thunderstorm! I love rain, I love lightening and I love Thunder. :) It made me smile.....I loved it. My 9 year old doesn't share the same feelings about Thunder and Lightening that I do.....We used to try and convince her it wasn't a bad thing, But alas she never believed us. We would tell her things like "it is the angels bowling" and "Jesus just wants to take a picture of you". but to no avail, she is still scared to death of thunder and lightening. One day I hope she sees that it can be very beautiful and not scary......but for now, I will let her climb into my arms and cuddle with me. :)

Have a :0) day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment