CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Too many to count!

I have had many happy moments in the last little while. I will attempt to write as many down as possible.

  • A dear friend came to visit me recently. I have missed her so. It was good to talk to her and catch up a bit. Hopefully we can do that again really soon.
  • Summer has been a success so far. My kids have hardly fought. It has been wonderful.
  • My kids LOVE to read and have loved going to the library.
  • I have had the opportunity to watch a dear friends little 5 month old for a week. She is so precious and I have loved every minute.
  • Visiting with my grandma and my mom. I love to talk to them.
  • Finding out that my kids will be spending a weekend a their grandparents :) Yeah I am a little excited about that one.
  • Knowing we will be able to go on vacation in a few weeks (it was iffy but now is positive)
  • seeing how much my kids have loved helping me this summer. They have been so good
So that about sums it up since the last time I wrote. I hope to have many more positive and happy things happen this summer!

Hope you have a :0) day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment