CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

 I really need to be better about posting on this blog! I have been missing in action for way too long. So what has been up with me lately? Well, I have been working, being a PTA president, Being a mom, A friend, and a Wife.

Sound busy?? Yeah, well of course it does!

This week, I am Happy to report that I have accomplished a lot of things! It is spring break where we are and we are just really enjoying it. I have had time off work, the kids have time off school and we have NOT been bored. The kids have had so much fun this week and I am quite enjoying getting some projects done.

We have gone on a bike ride, Played at the park, spent time outside in the beautiful spring weather we have been having. I am so thankful for the weather and the fun times.

It makes life happy.

Have a Happy Day! :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment