CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm Thankful For.........Sunday November 14th

Trials. I am thankful for trials. Yes life throws you lemons. Big deal! If it makes you stronger, go with it. I have had many trials in the last few years, physical, mental and Spiritual. However these trials are what have made me so strong and given me such a wonderful testimony of the gospel. I am so thankful for the trials that have shaped my testimony. There have been many, I am thankful for the trials that have saved my life, I am thankful for the trials that have changed who I am today. So yes, today I am thankful for "Lemons" aka-Trials (you know, just in case you haven't figured that out yet). Without them I wouldn't be who I am today. Yeah and HEY! FREE LEMONS!!! I LOVE FREE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment