CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A little behind......I'm Thankful For.....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, November 22,23,24


Monday, I was thankful that I had a vehicle so I could get some things done for our trip this week. We are looking forward to seeing our families.

Tuesday, I was thankful for proper blizzard warnings. I am glad that we were home safe and not traveling during the worst part of the storm. It didn't end up being a long storm like previously predicted but it was long enough that I am glad we were all home and safe.

Wednesday, Today I am thankful for warm clothes....IT IS COLD! I am also thankful for snow plows that clear the roads so that we can travel to see family for the holiday. I am thankful that I have family to go see. I am thankful that tomorrow I will be eating a yummy turkey dinner.

I hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving! :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment