CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A few posts behind

Well my posts came to a halt this last few weeks. I am sorry that they did too! I was doing so good! Anyway I thought I would finish my November posts up and then continue into December. It has been fun posting every day and I really enjoy it. So here goes.

November 25- I am thankful Family. It was so nice to spend the day with my Grandparents, Uncle, cousins, mom and all that family. It was great!

November 26- I am thankful for more family. We went to my Dads house and spent the weekend with them. It was so much fun to see my Sister and her little girls.

November 27- I am thankful for good quality plays. We took our Daughter to Savior of the World tonight. It was so much fun. I really enjoyed seeing her face as she recognized the stories. She loved it. So did I.

November 28- I am thankful for weather warnings on the news. We were able to avoid a lot of headache by watching the news. Otherwise we would have been traveling in the snow.

November 29- I am thankful for a safe trip home. we came home and safely. I was able to get quite a few things done at home that evening and it was nice.

November 30- I am thankful for Emergency rooms, Surgeons, and pain medication. My husband was hospitalized over night due to an appendix attack. His surgeon was wonderful and everyone there was awesome. I am so glad that we have the technology to make people better.

That leads us to December. I am now going to post happiness posts again. I am thankful that I had the opportunity to write things I was thankful for in November. It really made the daily posting so much fun. I hope you enjoyed reading it! :)

Have a :0) Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment