CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 1st-5th

So my husband had his appendix out this week. He is hurting but it sure has been nice having him home. Life is a little harder as he is out of work but really it has been worth every minute of time I have been able to spend with him. It has made me realize that we don't spend enough time together. I have been blessed to have the spirit of the priesthood in my home. I listened as our home teachers gave my husband a blessing and it was so wonderful.

I have had a lot to do but it has been fun to a point. I have run a lot of errands and got a lot of things done around the house. The Christmas tree is up and decorated and the decorations are all up and we are almost ready for Christmas to come.

Anyway I am happy. I am happy that I have a husband who is still alive, children who love each other and everyone, I am thankful for a place to live, I am thankful that even though we don't have much, we still have a little to give the kids for Christmas. Life is good. I couldn't ask for more. I have my family and that is what truly matters at Christmas time.

I hope you all have a :0) DAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment