CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

December 8-11

Okay so the every day posting thing isn't hard, I have just been super uber busy this week.

So here is what makes me happy,

I am thankful for a Physical therapist who discovered that my hip problem is not Muscle related. It is actually Joint related, which could be worse than a muscle injury, however I am just happy that they found what might be wrong!

I am thankful for the opportunity to help out at the elementary school. It is a ton of fun. This week is the last week of school for the 2010 year. The kids are super excited and it is going to be super fun.

I am thankful for my physical trainer, She has been awesome and has worked with me and my silly little hip problem. I know she wants me to succeed and I know that it is hard when I am not there yet, for me and for her, but I know she is there.

I am thankful for great family and friends who support us no matter what is going on in our lives. We have often needed support these last few years and sometimes I feel like we have to ask for more than our fair share, but I am glad that we have friends and family who still keep trying to help when they can.

I am thankful for a great ward and I am completely convinced that we live in one of the best wards in the world. It is full of wonderful and kind people. I really love it.

I am thankful for the opportunity to lead a support group for those with Epilepsy. It is a learning experience. I have a lot to learn from those who live with Epilepsy. They are amazing and wonderful people. They are looking for hope and for answers and I hope that I can do the things I need to do to help them.

These things really make me happy. I hope you all have a happy Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment