CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 12, 2010

Happiness comes in many forms. Today it came in many forms as well. Certain things really give me joy. Today I had several.

Lets start with the amazing Stake Conference we had today. Not only did we get a great message, I also got to sit next to some amazing people who have the most adorable little boy. I loved it. I truly enjoyed feeling the spirit and watching as our Stake President bore his testimony of Music. It touched my heart.

Next we have Choir! I am so happy that people came to practice today and I am looking forward to the song we will be singing next week.

Third, we have our wonderful Bishop. We went in for our meeting for Tithing settlement and it was just such a good feeling to be in the presence of that man.

Fourth, we went on a little drive after Tithing Settlement. We drove around and explored and went looking at the biggest houses in the valley. It was fun to look at them. I really enjoyed our little ride.

Fifth, I made Caramel Popcorn tonight. IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD! It will definitely be in the family recipe book.

Sixth, We spent the evening watching one of our favorite shows with some really Awesome Friends. We really enjoy spending time with them.

And lastly for the night, when we got home, we prayed as a family and sent the kids to bed. It was a wonderful day. I have had many happy moments!

Hope you have a :0) Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment