CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 6-7

You know what really makes me happy? Knowing that if there is a medical problem I can call a good majority of my friends and ask them what to do about it.

You know what else makes me happy? A great doctor who knows just what to do to fix my husband and make him feel better. This doctor also loves my child and spoils her rotten every time we are in his office.

You know what else makes me happy? A delicious Turkey Dinner that I prepared because my mom brought us a turkey and it needed to be used.

You know what else makes me happy? An awesome Bishop who is willing to listen to me whenever I need to talk, who is willing to help my family when we need it and who is just totally in tune with the spirit.

You know what else makes me happy? My beautiful Poinsettias. I bought them from the scouts to help them out and they are beautiful.

You know what else makes me happy? My kids hugs.

You know what else makes me happy? My awesome husband who is my rock.

You know what else makes me happy? When my friends and family are happy!

Have a :0) Day!

1 comments:

Mike and Jayna Miller

you make me happy!

Post a Comment