CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

December 18-25

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! So yeah, the last week and a half has been super crazy, and I can't imagine why....must be because today is Christmas. We have had such blessings in the last couple of weeks. We have made it so far. Hopefully we will continue to make it. We always hope for the best. Of course we also realize that Family is much more important than all the things in the world. I was thinking today though......Have you heard that story where this couple wanted to get each other something special for Christmas, and one sold their hair and the other something they really loved...today reminded me of that. As we opened our gift from my mom and my grandparents and we were getting things for this New Queen sized bed that we were supposed to have by Christmas and realizing that there was no bed to put it on. It was interesting. The reason we don't have our bed is because my husband ended up in the hospital having his appendix out. I am so glad he is alive and I would much rather put my money towards that, than a good nights sleep. So until we have the money, which may not be for a while, we will have this beautiful set to remind us what is really important.


Merry Christmas to you all and I hope you Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment