CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 13-15

Wow it has been a busy week, and to think that I have another busy week next week...Hopefully after Christmas things will get a little less busy, OR NOT! ;) I like being busy though, it helps me to keep my mind focused and to realize what the good things in life really are.

Anyway, here is the post for the 13-16!

On the first day of Christmas Heavenly Father gave to me, the joy of spending time with my family! ;) The last few weeks of having Daddy home have been fun. We have been able to spend a lot of time together. We went and saw our son perform at his school and it was nice for him to be able to attend the performance...he is usually working and can't attend. We also took him to the doctor and he was released to go back to work on Wednesday.

On the Second day of Christmas Heavenly Father gave to me, a poor little girl with an ear infection and a wonderful husband who was still able to attend my daughters school performance so that he could record it and I could still see it! :) I am sure glad he didn't have to go back to work because my poor little girl was not feeling well. I sure am a lucky girl!

On the Third day of Christmas my Heavenly Father gave to me, 3 wonderful children, who love each other and play so well together. They have fun and they actually sometimes do what I ask them to do! Yesterday they helped me to get the house straightened and then we played until they had to go to bed. They are so much fun! I love them.

Another thing I got was the opportunity to go help out at Activity days with the girls. It was so much fun. OH and SNOW!!! We finally got some snow after a really odd and really warm winter.

Have a :0) day! Today should prove to have a wonderful gift from Heavenly Father. I am looking forward to seeing what it is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment