CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

December 26-30

Wow time flies when you are having fun! The last week has been fun. We have all played with our new toys. Unfortunately life has to come back to a full swing and so this last week has been spent cleaning. I am currently working on getting the Christmas decorations back in the garage. I have loved this season and not loved this season. I have had mixed feelings. I am ready for it to be done and the new year to begin. I had myself a little breakdown this week and I got really mean with my kids. A good friend saved me though and took me to dinner away from the house. It was nice. I had to really take a good look at my life and realize that I have too much clutter. So I decluttered. I made the kids get rid of all the toys they had before Christmas. The only toys they kept were cars and barbies. The rest went away. Their rooms are clean. The house is mostly clean. I still have to clean the kitchen and laundry room. Ah...life. I am happy to say that my mood has changed and I am doing much better today than I was a few days ago. Hope you all have a Happy Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment