CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Decluttering

It is amazing what a little de-cluttering in your home can do for you. My living room has haunted me with clutter for a really long time. I finally just shoved everything in boxes and only pulled out what was necessary to keep in the living room (granted it isn't all done yet, I still have to declutter behind one more area). I feel so much better. I put a nice rug in it and we recently acquired an electric fireplace. It makes the room seem so much more homey feeling. I am loving it. It has made the spirit in the home change too. (and it has only been 2 days!) It is wonderful. Now I know that changing this will help physically, but, I need to work more on my spiritual clutter. I am thinking that I need to throw everything into a box and pull out the most important things. I think I can do that. I am going to give it a try. Wish me luck!

Have a :0) day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment