CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Feelings of joy on a sick day

I woke up this morning and felt okay but I was a little light headed. However I thought I could get up and get dressed and it would go away. However it didn't and by the time I was supposed to take my kids to my friends and go work out at the gym, I still didn't feel well. I am still not running at 100% and I feel very icky. It was starting to become hard to make today a good day. I made a payment on a medical bill, Called to make an appointment to get my van looked at yet again, took my daughter to her appointment and then came home. I had one more thing on my "Mandatory" to do list today and it was to call Primary Childrens.

I called and I was put on HOLD for FOREVER! I waited and waited patiently. I was on hold for 28 minutes. I started the laundry again while I was waiting and finally someone talked to me. See we had put in an application for financial assistance and I hadn't heard from them yet. So I had called to see if they had approved it or not. Our bill was around $2000. I waited for them to look up the account on their computer and I heard, "Yes, your application was accepted." Okay So how much?? Well They covered all but $100 dollars. WHAT???? Wow! I totally didn't expect that!

I called my mom because she had intended on helping me out with that bill and she said she would and so today we got it paid off.

So my crappy sick not wanting to do anything day, Has become a day to rejoice that I now own my daughter. She is mine. I owe nothing more for her medical stuff. YAY!

Have a :0) Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment