CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hug

Today has been a pretty good day. I worked this morning and talked with some good people, then I went to the office at the school and waited for my daughter to get there. I waited and when she got there she didn't see me at first.....when she finally saw me, she screamed "MOMMY" and ran to jump in my arms and give me a hug.

This happens on a daily basis. I LOVE IT! It makes me feel so good inside knowing that my little three year old missed me and loves me even though I have been gone for a few hours.

I love my cuddles and hugs from my kids. My son wrote me a mothers day card that said, "My favorite thing to do with mommy is to cuddle" AW! I mean he is only 7 but still! AW!!!! I love it.

My 9 year old isn't much of a cuddler anymore but she loves to give hugs just the same. She does have her "I miss my mommy" moments and insists on cuddling.

Needless to say, I love my hugs.


Hope you have a :0) day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment