CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

I usually dislike Mothers day, However this year it was most wonderful. I don't know if it is because of the current mission I am to find the positive things and remember them, or if it is because I finally felt like I was appreciated....needless to say, I enjoyed it this year. My family brought me breakfast in bed. Yummy pancakes topped with fresh strawberries and powdered sugar, bacon, hash browns and orange juice, accompanied with a beautiful pink and white rose. The kids all made beautiful cards and poems. The primary sang to their moms. The ward gave the moms a chocolate bar, and then I came home from church to find a beautiful dinner prepared for me. It was nice to be able to relax and not have to worry about things. It was fun and I really enjoyed it this year.

Hope you have a :0) Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment