CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hello Blogging world!!! IT has been a while! Things are going well here. I do feel as though someone came up and grabbed my snowglobe (the one I live in) and shook it up! I am not 100% sure where everything is going to land but we are slowly floating into our places.

My husband got a new job. He starts it next week in a town we have never really been in until last weekend when we went to look at places to live. Not only that but this town is 2.5 hours away from where we live now. It will be a fun adventure.

It will be hard to say good bye to friends and famiy up here, but I know that heavenly father has a plan for us. We are heading on another MISSION TO BE HAPPY! I am super excited!

Here goes Nothing!

Have a :0) DAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment