CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Finally! I have a way to blog again :)

Happy fall!!!

Happiness avails!! There is a blog app that allows me to blog from my phone!!

I have been so busy lately. Life is in full swing. We moved as you know, and I have been working on getting things done around the house. With the exception of one room, my house is fully unpacked. As you probably expected, my room is the only one that isn't.

I have had some crazy experiences here. I went to the doctor right after moving here and found out that I had some lumps in my breasts.  The doctor was concerned enough to have me get a mammogram and ultrasound. The Weeks went by before getting The tests. Luckily, they all came back negative for cancer! Oh happy day!!

I am on a team for an event called Time out for Women. I have loved being a part of the team. The event is this weekend and I can hardly contain my excitement. I not only get to enjoy a weekend full of wonderful speakers and musicians,I also get to see my good friends!!

I miss my friends a lot. It is hard when you move to make good friends like  that. I am still trying though.

Anyway, loving the new place and really enjoying the time I have with my kids.

Hope you have a :0) day!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment