CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happier days

The cool crisp air infiltrates my soul. I love the fall/winter feel to the air. I breath it in and my heart sings. The last couple of Weeks have been both inspirational and tough. I went to Time Out For Women and felt very uplifted and I learned fine things about myself that I need to work on, and I also learned things that I didn't realize about myself. It was a wonderful weekend. I got to meet Brad Wilcox and thank him for his book "The Continuous Atonement" which has gotten me through many hard days.

I feel very blessed, I have s wonderful family and dear friends who have kept my spirits high. It was the 3 year anniversary of our pregnancy loss, which ended up bring somewhat crazy, it was such a hard week. I wished at that point I had someone nearby to talk to. I had friends who would, but none here yet. I was however able to get through the week.

So here I sit, in my house, still hoping for that one friend, you know the one you call when your having a hard time and they show up with chocolate and a listening ear. I'm happy that I have my family. I'm happy about the move. I'm happy that I have the gospel in my life.

I meet with a life coach today. I thought, you know, maybe I'm crazy, but it couldn't hurt. She is amazing and I'm considering going back again. I want to change done things in my life for the better and I know she can help.

So that's the happy update in my life this week!

Have A :0) Day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment