CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Challenges

So as you all know, I moved to a new city this summer. It has been quite a transition. I have had to really push myself to get out there and make friends. I have quite a few friends now. I am getting used to getting around, and I'm finding some fun things around here.I'm sure there is still a lot more to find.

It has been interesting living in a bigger area. The last city we lived in was ginormous compared to where  we moved from. This area is way bigger than where we lived before this.

I never pictured myself living in a big city area, but I really like it here. We are closer to my husbands family and my family and it has been nice. We have seen all of then so much more living this much closer to them.

My husbands job is going really well and the kids have really adjusted. Me, well, I'm doing better. The first few months were kind of crazy, but I am starting to get used to it.

This last month has been hard though. I'm not sure why, whether it is the season, or what. I went into the bishop to have my temple recommend interview and I just had a breakdown in his office. He was so nice to sit and listen to me. I was given a challenge by him before I left his office. I am to read the Book of Mormon and highlight all the times when the lord strengthened the people.

I started my challenge in Wednesday of last week. I am almost done with Alma. I have never read it this fast. It has been so neat. I hope to be finished completely before the weekend is over.

Yesterday, I made the decision to not go on Facebook until after I finish the challenge, but then I decided to maybe keep off of it until after the new year. We shall see how long I last.

Anyway, things are getting better. I'm happier here than I was before. I miss my friends, and they will always be a part of my life. I wish I could take my friends with me, instead, I make more friends and I work hard to overcome my challenges.

Have a :0) day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment