CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Finding the good in every day

I realize that I have not been the best at blogging lately. I am going to try to do better. I gave up Facebook for a while and decided to focus on blogging.

Times are not always easy, but this blog has taught me to find the good in each day.

This fall, I had the opportunity to go to TOFW (time out for women). The theme was Seek the Good. Now I have been doing this blog for several years now and I was used to looking for good things in every day, but it was nice to have the reminder to express the good.

So, after long thought and crazy awesome challenges from my  bishop (which inspired me to get off Facebook for a while), I am here to tell you about the happy things in my life.

I am glad I started this blog. It has been a great way to find the good things in my life. I know at times I have neglected it, but I'm very determined to get it back on the reading lists of my family and friends.

So now that we have all of that settled, let's talk about the good I found in yesterday.

My husband has an amazing boss. Not only did he make sure everyone was off to attend the work Christmas party, but he gave everyone a little bonus. Not a lot, but it will pay for our gas to see family this season. All of his Co workers are so nice.

I have amazing neighbors who bring me pot holders for Christmas after I was absolutely amazed at their work.
I have wonderful visiting teachers who are willing to help me out when I need it. One such visiting teacher watched the children so we could attend the work party.

I read a beautiful Christmas letter filled with faith and hope for a brighter new year. I also got some beautiful cards and wonderful pictures of my nieces and nephew.

I spent time with my beautiful children. I love talking to them every day after school.

Finally, I finished Alma and Helaman and I am half way through third Nephi (part of my challenge from the bishop).

So many things to be thankful for and so many good things happen every day. I'm glad I have a place to share it.

Have a :0) day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment