CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Fish, parties, and the bishop

What a strange combination of subjects. I guess I better explain.

My husband and I love to talk about our fish. We spend countless hours discussing their color, personalities (if they even really have them), care, etc. We love taking care of them. The kids seem to love them too.

It makes me happy that my husband and I have something we both like to do together.

We have been to several Christmas parties this year and we have had so much fun. The most recent one was the ward party. Lots of great people and even though I messed up really badly on the song I was playing, it was a good night.

As for the bishop, he and I talked today about prayer. Should be fun learning more about it. Finding answers to my many questions and discovering more about the power behind it.

Well, that's it. Hope you have a :0) day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment