CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 18, 2012

Thunderstorms of Life

Good Afternoon!!! I hope you have all had a most fabulous day!

Today as the rain came and the thought that I could actually use my most awesome new birthday umbrella, made me very happy. I came home this morning from dropping the kids off at school and that is when it began. Soon my youngest and I had been under the umbrella and enjoying the sound of the pitter patter of raindrops on the umbrella. Soon the Thunder and Lightning came and my daughter watched in amazement. She was fascinated with it. It was so wonderful to figure out that she appreciated it as much as I did. We had lots of fun time under that umbrella today. We took it everywhere we went.  c

I can certainly appreciate a weather storm as we had today. I can not say the same for my oldest daughter, who is terrified of them.  I am beginning to understand how much we need to appreciate the thunderstorms of our lives. How is that I can love a thunderstorm with the lightning and not be afraid, but when it comes to life and the leaps of faith we often have to take, scare me to pieces? I don't know. I am working on that.

What are some thunderstorms in your life that you are afraid of??

*finding a new job
*having sufficient needs to pay all our bills
*finding the strength to believe in the healing plan of our savior
*Loving life and accepting that the past can not change
*Participating in my own life
*Forgiving

How about each of you, I mean SOMEONE has to be reading my blog...at least I hope someone is, What are your Thunderstorms?? I am just curious if I am the only one in the world who feels the same way.

Love, Me
Have a :0) Day!

2 comments:

cindi

What a great blog! I just found it! I am working on a new blog entitled, "365 Days to a New Me." Much of it is about facing the thunderstorms of my life. I am going to link this to my blog, because I find it enlightening. Keep posting, I want to know how the move is going.
cindi

cindi

oh, my blog is 365dayrenewal.blogspot.com
cindi

Post a Comment