CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Oh my goodness! I get it!!!

Is it just me, or do you not just LOVE the moment in time that you figure something out. You know as that lightbulb clicks on above your head. I had one of those AHA moments today. It was great! I was thinking about how much darkness I had been through, and I was thinking about the post from last night and it hit me!

WE ALL have to go through a MIST OF DARKNESS as we hold to the IRON ROD before we get to the TREE!

Some of you may think, Yeah, DUH, I knew that but I have never felt more happy to realize that in my life. I don't know why such a simple thing would affect me the way it did today, but I am glad to say that it makes PERFECT SENSE now and I am happy it came to me the way it did and the time it did as well.


Love, Me
Hope you have a :0) Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment