CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bittersweet happiness!

You know, today turned out to be a pretty good day. I had my last PTA meeting (well as president, I will still be part of the PTA), I had a WHOLE hour to myself while my daughter went to preschool, I took my youngest to a play date at a park with a good friend,  I got a little bit of laundry done, the garbage taken out, and then went and picked the kids up from school and took them to Piano, then I came home, helped the kids get their homework done, and then took my boy to scouts. Yeah it has been a fairly uneventful day.

While I was dropping my son off at the church, I saw the sister missionaries. I have been working with them a lot lately, and they have become very dear friends to me. I was told that one of the sisters will be going home NEXT WEEK! What a wonderful person she is. I am so glad she gets to go home, but I will miss her.

I have truly enjoyed spending time with the sisters, having them over for dinner and going on companion exchanges with them. It has truly blessed my life. I have been able to take them places and attend many baptisms with them. I truly hope that will continue. I really love it.

I do worry though that when the sisters change I won't get called anymore, but hopefully that won't happen.

So I am happy that today turned out to be better and that the positive thinking did eventually get here and the day is ending well.

Love, Me
Have a :0) Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment