CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 17, 2012

I think I may have awaken on the wrong side of the bed!

Holy Negativity Batman!!! Man, when you are super tired and frustrated and things just aren't going your way, your thoughts get super negative....I am pretty sure I was upset for a good hour after waking up today. Makes it hard to get positive clicks...I am pretty sure I had so many negative thoughts this morning that I am now in the super negative numbers......we are talking double digits people!

Alas, finally I was able to get a few things done and now that it has passed, I am going to work harder to think positive. I am going to do this and if it helps me to feel happier then it is totally worth it!

Love, Me
Have a :0) Day!


1 comments:

Emily Nielson

Hang in there! We all have super negative thoughts :) I'm a clicker too! Well, if I were to actually remember to do it ;)

Post a Comment