CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 24, 2010

29 and Holding

Today is my 29th birthday. REALLY! Honestly, truthfully, "I never tell a lie". ha ha...So anyway I had decided that 29 was going to be my last birthday ever. Yep. My friends and family seem to think that 30 is coming up on me really quick! HA! I am going to be 29 forever. Next year I will be 29. The year after I will be 29, and for many years to come I will be 29. Besides, you are only as old as you act right?? Well in that case I would only be 10. LOL.

Honestly though, I am not so sure that I am ready to get older. I was okay with the 20's for the most part. I am not sure 30 is going to be my cup of tea. I guess no matter what happens, Life will go on. I need to learn how to grab life by the horns and just go along for the ride. I am sure in a year when that big 3-0 comes along, I will be ready for it. Lucky for me, I have a year to wait it out.

Hope you all have a :0) Day!

1 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys

Trust me, 30 is so much better than 29. :)

Post a Comment