CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Quiet

Today was a good day for the most part. I was beginning to wonder by the end of the day if I was going to be fighting with my kids all night. I kept asking them to do their chores. It was getting a little annoying. Anyway I made dinner and the kids ate really good so my husband told them he would take them to get a slurpee. They paused the movie, walked out the door and it was quiet. QUIET! Silence filled the house and peace came to my heart. It was wonderful. I love my kids but I forget how quiet life is without them until they are not with me. It was nice to have it but after about 10 minutes I was wondering where my kids were again! I guess I missed them. It must have been a little TOO quiet! :)

Hope you have a :0) Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment