CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mommy's Day

I usually hate this day with a passion. Honestly.

This morning was different. I woke up and my oldest was sitting next to me and waiting for me to wake up. When I finally realized what was going on I looked and there was a plate on my night stand with toast, a banana and a glass of milk. Granted it was cold because she made it like an hour earlier and just sat and waited for me to wake up, Ha ha, but she brought me breakfast in bed and it was DELICIOUS! She gave me a card with her handprint and a beautiful poem to accompany it, and the BIGGEST hug in the world. It was great. My son gave me a flower that he made in school out of a paper cup and a beautiful Mothers day card. At church the kids made flowers with suckers and straws and paper. They were really cute. I have a whole bouquet of them. I got a coupon from my youngest for a free kiss (which really all my kisses are free anyway but hey it was cute). When we got home from church my husband surprised me by making a turkey dinner and some yummy brownies with strawberries on top! I got tons of hugs and kisses from the kids. I loved it. I had a great mothers day this year. Can we do that every day???


Have a :0) Day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment