CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Back home

This past week we spent in Washington. We went to see family and visit the sites. We had a ton of fun. We really didn't want to leave. Coming home we decided to drive the full way home without any stops. Living in Utah we had to drive about 11 hours to get home from where we were staying. We left late because we were out late the night before. I knew it was going to be long and tedious but I also knew that I wanted to get home. We just kept driving. We had fun.

Coming home was long. I started getting tired. There is just something about coming home that just makes you feel so good. For me it was pulling into the valley and seeing the Beautiful Temple. A lot of people don' t have that opportunity but we live in a town with a Temple. As I pulled in and saw that beautiful place, I felt a peace I hadn't felt in a long time. A peace of Home and safety. It was such a great feeling. I always long for those types of feelings.

I consider myself lucky to live this close to a temple. I need to go again as I haven't been since before I had my surgery in October. I think it is time to make time to go.

Have a :0) day!

1 comments:

Emily Nielson

Let's go together :) I was a total boob last time I went. It would be nice to have someone there to boob with or at least someone who knows what it's like :D

Post a Comment