CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I have Candy

Ha. Okay so this story made my day. In spite of the sadness of giving away some of our baby furniture.

My home teacher asked us if we had any baby items we would be willing to donate. I offered up our crib and a few other items for them to give to a lady in our ward who needed some help. Anyway, I went to do some errands over by his house and I saw him outside. He was wearing a shirt that said "I HAVE CANDY". I laughed and said, "You have candy? Can I have some??" He said I would have to come into the house to get it....lol. Later that evening he came by to pick up the items I said he could take to this lady in our ward. I started to hand him the pieces of the crib and when I turned around he had a styrofoam cup in his hand. I asked what was in it and he showed me.


IT WAS CANDY!!!! Ha ha. I totally thought that was funny. He really made my day with that. Thanks Seth!!!

Have a :0) Day!

1 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys

Best home teaching story EVER! :)

Post a Comment