CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sharing talent

I am excited to sing in church on Sunday. People often ask me if I am nervous to sing. I always tell them NOPE. I don't get nervous to sing in front of anyone. NOW, if you were to ask me to speak in church....THEN I would be nervous. I don't like speaking in church and have avoided it like the plague for years. Hopefully that didn't just jinx me (knock on wood).

Often during conference you hear this advice often, that we are supposed to share our talents and improve them. Well this last year and a half I have been taking voice lessons. I have loved it. I love my teacher and she is so great!

Sunday will be the first time I have done a musical number since before I found out I was pregnant. I hadn't realized how long it had been until just recently. Anyway I am excited to do it. I can't wait to use my voice. I hope that you all have a :0) day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment