CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

What a wonderful Combination

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Conference weekend. I am so excited to hear the talks from our Prophet and Apostles. I love that I can turn on my television and stream them into my home along with the spirit that comes along with it. To make this weekend even better, it is EASTER. A time when we can remember him who sacrificed his life so that we could return to live with our Father in Heaven again.

I feel so blessed to live in a time when we can hear our Prophets speak. Times are changing and the world is becoming very scary. It is nice to be able to just sit in my home and listen. It truly makes me happy.

Have a most amazing Conference and Never forget what Christ has done for us.

Love you all

Have a :0) Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment