CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Small Accomplishments

Yesterday we went sight seeing in Washington. We went to see the Petrified trees and to see these Steel Horses on top of a hill. Well the hill is really steep and we decided to climb up to the horses. I was a little weary about it. I didn't know if I would be able to make it very far. I realized after going about half way that I hadn't stopped to get a breath yet! It was an amazing feeling. I wanted to jump for joy because I had done something I hadn't done since I was a child. It felt so good and I knew then that I was getting healthier. This going to the Gym thing is working and I feel great!

This is the very first vacation we have taken in our 9 years of Marriage. The kids are having so much fun. We have seen things that we had never thought we would ever see. So many amazing and wonderful sights. We have truly enjoyed ourselves.

Today we are heading to a little bavarian town and tomorrow we are heading to Seattle and then to the beach. I am so excited to see the ocean. I am sure it will be a sight to hold in my heart forever. IT will be the first time in my life that I have seen it.

This vacation is a great break. We have needed it. We have had a lot happen in the last 6 months and so this vacation is a chance for us to come together as a family and just have fun. No trauma, no bills, no stress. We truly have enjoyed it so far :)

Have a :0) Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment