CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Dental Happiness

My 2 year old had her first Dentist Appointment today. She was so excited to go to the dentist that when I left to take the kids to school, she thought I left for the dentist without her!

The experience when we got there was quite interesting. She sat in the dentist chair by herself (she didn't want me there) and she did EVERYTHING the dental assistant told her to do. She got her teeth cleaned, and we were told that she is a better patient at 2 than most of their 5 and 6 year olds. After she was done she got a prize and she was happy.

Then it was Mommy's Turn! She wanted to do everything the dental assistant was doing. She took all my x-rays (she pushed the button in the hall). She helped by giving the dental assistant the water sprayer and suction straw. She loved every minute of it. The dental assistant just kept letting her help. It made me happy to see her enjoying helping out. Maybe one day she will want to be a dental assistant or a Dentist! Who knows! :)

Have a :0) day!

1 comments:

Amy

It is so nice when your kids are good and have fun at the dentist. My kids love going to our dentist! Jake (5 yrs) asks me all the time when his next dentist appt is. We drive by the office quite frequently and he always asks if we can go in

Post a Comment