CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Family Pictures, Silly games, and Growing up.

This week has been so much fun. My brother came and he has been here for a few days. On Thursday we went to the store and got my daughters birthday presents bought and we went out to lunch at Cafe Sabor (yummmmmmmy!). Then we came home and played finger bowling (seriously the pins are tiny and you use a marble to bowl....it was so much fun. We also played trick pong (kind of a made up game with ping pong balls and some cups) We seriously played these games for hours. It is amazing how a few ping pong balls and some little bowling pins and marbles can entertain one for hours. So anyway we have had a ton of fun.

Tonight as I was looking at my wall, I realized that I had not put our new family pictures up yet. We had our pictures taken in APRIL! I finally decided that I needed to get them done so I made my brother go to Walmart with me at 10:45 at night and got some printer paper. Then we came home and I printed the pictures. My wall looks great! I am so glad I finally got it done.

Today I have spent a lot of time preparing for a big birthday party tomorrow. My youngest is turning three in the morning. She is super excited to see the family. Tonight I made a fun Birthday banner and got all of the decorations up. Tomorrow morning I will go get her cake and some fun balloons and then we will be set! She is growing up so fast. Time is flying. I sometimes wish I could slow it down. I hope she has the best birthday.

I am getting tired, but I am happy tonight. Many great things are happening. Have a :0) day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment