CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Taco Soup

I was about to lock my children in a closet and leave them there for a week, when my husband came home an hour early from work and saved me.

Okay I wasn't really going to lock them in a closet but I sure was getting tired of the whining, fighting, screaming, and craziness that happens after school is out. Needless to say it was a HAPPY moment when he walked in the door and I said, they are all yours.

I often think about when my husband wasn't able to come home and save me. It was a hard thing to do and I don't envy anyone who has to do the parenting thing alone. I have been there. IT IS NOT EASY! I have several friends who have had to do this for various reasons, and I often think of them. They are in my prayers daily and I may not know exactly how they feel but I have a little glimpse of what they have to do every day. I think they are absolutely amazing!

Tonight as my husband took over by doing dishes and making dinner, (taco soup), I realized how extremely lucky I am to have a wonderful husband who really truly loves me and even when he has had a long day at work, if I have had a bad day he will come home and usually take over. I am glad I have him....I am glad he loves me enough to care.

I LOVE HIM!!!!


Now as for the Taco Soup....MMMMMM YUMMMY! It is truly a bit of heaven :)


Have a :0) Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment