CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yesterday was 2 years!

Yesterday marked 2 years since I sat down at the bottom of my stairs and had a breakdown. Two years ago I didn't know what my life would bring. Sitting here today I look back and think about where I have been since then and life is so different. I think differently, I live my life differently. Things change!

Life became important. It became worth living. I learned to love it.

I love my life! I am thankful for all those who knew something was wrong and said something about it. I am thankful for those who went the extra mile to make sure that I would be okay simply by driving by to see how I was doing. I am thankful for the prayers and love that people showed me when I was experiencing this low time in my life.

There are a few people that really helped me to change. My husband was my rock. My bishop was my teacher. My bishops wife was my support. My friends and family were also my support.

Honestly the person I owe the biggest Gratitude for is my Bishop. He understood what I needed to do and cared enough to make sure I went through with things. He helped me to find myself and to find the testimony I needed to continue on. He helped me to find the values in my life and helped me to find the will to want to continue to live to carry them out. He helped me realize how much I needed my husband and my children and my family. He helped me to overcome some really hard things. Things that even my family never knew about. (if my family is reading this, it would be better for you not to ask me what I am talking about because I have worked through it and it is no longer important).

So Thank you Bishop G.. You were my teacher and you helped me to understand the gospel so much more that I LOVE my life! You helped me to change for the better and I am who I am today because you Cared.

Have a :0) Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment