CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Way way too long

You would think that I would be able to come here for 10 minutes each day and update this.....wow it has been a long time. The kids have started school and the youngest and I have had a chance to spend a lot of one on one time together. I have enjoyed it a lot. I can also fit in a nap once in a while! It has been nice.

This has been a long year and yet it is flying by so quickly. I really do plan on keeping this blog going and I am sorry I have not been here updating it. So here is an update to what has happened since I last wrote.

We went camping a few times this summer. The kids love to go camping. Our last camping trip was quite WINDY. Somehow though it was one of the best camping trips I have ever been on. It is amazing what a great family gathering will do for you.

The kids of course started school as I mentioned before. My oldest is in 3rd grade and behind her is my son who is in 1st grade. They love school and their teachers. They have 2 of the best teachers in the school. Their teachers fit their personalities really well.

My oldest is still doing counseling and she has been learning a lot about dealing with her feelings of sadness and hurt. She is learning that she has more control over her feelings. It is so hard for her and my heart breaks knowing that because of her medication that her feelings are intensified. It is hard to watch her sometimes knowing that no matter what I say, she will not feel any better. She is a strong little girl though and she never ceases to amaze me.

My son is doing really well in school. He is learning a lot and is starting to read better than he already was this summer. He is loving school and has made friends and loves his teacher. He lost his first tooth last week and was super excited.

My youngest will be 3 on Saturday. She has such a funny little personality and she is loved by so many people. She wins the hearts of perfect strangers in the blink of an eye. It is amazing and I am sure this will come as an advantage to her at some point in her life. It could also be a disadvantage but lets hope not.

My husband has been searching for a job anywhere. We have put in applications all over the United states. He has only been contacted by one company in 2 1/2 years and it really gets frustrating. Hopefully more companies will take him seriously and consider him for a job. It has been difficult in the last few years not knowing what each week will bring as far as work goes. However we have made it this far and will hopefully make it a long time no matter the circumstances. At least we have each other.

As for me. I am the PTA president for the 2nd year in a row and I love it. I say that and I honestly don't think people believe me. I am also a member of the community council. I really enjoy doing stuff for the community. It makes me sad that more people are not involved. I am currently considering going back to school to become an EMT. I think that would be a fun profession and it is something I have excelled in my whole life. It is going to take a year or two to get enough education in for it and I probably won't be able to start for another year. By the time I am finished all 3 kids will be in school and I will be able to work a little without worrying about the kids so much.

My testimony has grown immensely this year. It has been nearly a year since my brush with death. I am so thankful to be here and so happy to have had this last year to see my children grow and become so much smarter and loving. I have built a really good relationship with my Lord. I have been blessed so much in the last year. I know that things haven't been perfect and that things have been hard but I have also really had some amazing moments.

I have experience so many things, pain, suffering, sorrow, hurt, despair, happiness, joy, love, patience, peace, and so many more. Sometimes I feel ALL of these and more emotions within an hour in a day and sometimes I feel the love and peace and happiness for days. Other times I experience the sorrow, hurt, suffering and pain for days but I know that I can come out of it and feel that peace again. This time of year has been a little more difficult than I thought it would be but I know that I am okay.

I am honestly happy today to know that I am alive and well and that I am here. I have been given this chance to shine and I intend on doing so. Until my dying day. Thanks for reading this blog! I hope you will continue to read and I promise to update more often than I have been

Have a :o) day!

1 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys

Glad to see an update from you, awesome lady. :)

Post a Comment