CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Time to take a leap of faith

So tonight as I was sitting here wasting time on the internet instead of cleaning my house or doing something productive, I opened my email and read it all. Just as I was about to close it and do something productive an email popped up. It was from a company in Salt Lake offering my husband an interview for a job. Okay....Neat right?? Yeah well they wanted to meet with him tomorrow at 2. TOMORROW! Yeah so we thought about it and my husbands current job is 2 men short this week, if my husband were to have taken off tomorrow that would have put them 3 men down. So we decided to pray about it. The answers weren't clear, but we felt like we needed to take a step into the dark.

We got the feeling that we should email back and tell them his situation and his concerns and they have agreed to meet with him NEXT week instead. So next week he will be going to Salt Lake to an interview.

The company seems pretty adamant to meet with him. He must be super qualified or something. I am excited for a new adventure in life, however I am also sad that this may be the end of this chapter in our lives. I have loved living in Logan and I have many friends here in the Cache Valley. (I know you are all saying, Well Salt Lake isn't THAT far away) but it is far enough away that I will have to make friends with new people. That is a scary thing for me.

I know that the Lord has a plan for me. It seems very open right now but I am sure there is a reason for that. Maybe he is trying to get us to make decisions (I am not very good at that). I don't know why things are so open. I do know that whatever happens is the Lords will. It will all work out and the reasons we are starting a new chapter will be revealed.

Dallyn Vail Bayles says it best in this beautiful Song. This is how I feel tonight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Father in Heaven, hear my humble plea.
Lost in the darkness Lord am I, Seeking light and hope from Thee.
How I fought but now at last I find my strength alone is not enough,
I need you by my side.

Not my will but Thine be done, O Lord
Not my will but Thine be done.
Not my will, not my path, not my way, but Thine.
Not my will, Lord, but Thine be done.

What must I do Lord?
What must I sacrifice?
Only to feel thy peace again, I'd pay any price.
To have hope to know the path to choose.
To have just one more chance to try, Lord, I give my heart to you.

Not my will but Thine be done, O Lord.
Not my will but Thine be done.
Not my will, not my path, not my way, but Thine.
Not my will, Lord, but Thine be done.

I thought I was strong,
Needing nothing for my guide.
Can it be that I need help from Above?
Can it be?
Unyielding me-
Down on my knees?

Teach me to love, Lord.
Teach me humility
Mold me and shape me as Thou wilt
Lord, I trust this life to Thee
Like a child, I place my hand in Thine
And now at last I feel You near
As I give my life to You

Not my will but Thine be done, O Lord
Not my will but Thine be done.
Not my will, not my path, not my way, but Thine.
Not my will, Lord, but Thine be done.

Not my will, Lord, but Thine be done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that wherever I am supposed to be, it is the Lords Will. I will GO and DO.

Have a :0) Day!

1 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys

The lyrics to that song are wonderful. Good luck to your man next week!

Post a Comment