CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Good Exhaustion

I am absolutely exhausted right now. I should go to bed, however I am here writing on the blog. Today was my daughters Baptism. Such a wonderful experience. She was so beautiful in her white dress. I got some good pictures and we got to spend time with many wonderful friends and family.

Last night we went swimming at the hotel with some of the family. The kids had a lot of fun. They love to go swimming and anytime family stays in a local hotel that is what we do.

Tonight I am happy that everyone is gone. I am happy that my kids are sleeping and I am ready to go to bed myself because I am exhausted! What a wonderful feeling. To be exhausted. To be filled with the spirit and to know that my daughter is making the right choices in her life. I am so happy for her. I know that she will be a great leader and friend to everyone. I hope that she will remember the feelings she felt today and I hope that she had a neat experience.

Today she received several gifts from various people. One of the gifts she received was 10 dollars. She has been saving up her Christmas, Birthday and other money to go on a trip to Washington with us in a few months. She asked me today if she could get a set of scriptures and I told her if that is what she wanted to do then she could spend her money on that and I would find jobs for her to do to earn more money for Washington. So we went to the distribution center and she bought her a very nice quad and she had her name put on it with her money. She was so excited. She can't wait to use them tomorrow.

So today I am experiencing the GOOD exhaustion. Hopefully I can get enough sleep to make it through tomorrow.

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days! Have a restful Sunday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment