CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The joys of Dancing

Today started out rough. This morning I got a call from my husband and the way he was talking it sounds like he will be taking some time off because there is no work. I was already having a hard day when I got to the gym. I just about lost it. I couldn't handle the stress and I finally broke down. My trainer helped me focus all my frustrations on the weight equipment which really helped. He was very kind and understanding. I was so glad he was there. After that I did a few things and then came home. I laid on the couch and took a nap and then stayed on the couch all evening. Until it was time to get the kids ready for bed. They did their chores and then they all got ready. Then we had scriptures and Prayer and story time.

Thinking I was done, my youngest (2) comes up to me and says "dance mommy!" I said, not right now because I was tired and frustrated with the day. Well then all 3 kids thought it would be fun so they turned on the music. Yep you guessed it, the M2B:) soundtrack came on. The kids and I danced for half an hour and had so much fun. It is amazing the joy that dancing can bring you. It was so much fun. They were so happy for that half an hour and it was good to see them smiling.

I think maybe Dancing will be a new bedtime routine. It was so much fun!

Have a Happy day!
Cynthia

0 comments:

Post a Comment