CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Recognition

I am not one to go out and say LOOK what I did! I actually am very against being recognized for anything. I don't like being the center of attention. Well today is no different. I still don't like being the center of attention. BUT.....I have just received a letter from the Superintendents office. It says, and I quote,

I would like to congratulate you for being named ______Elementary Volunteer of the Year!

Yeah.......Anyway I am apparently the Volunteer of the year! Woot!

So despite not wanting to be the center of attention, I get to go be the center of attention at a meeting next week. They wish to recognize me and I will go, but I don't have to like it. ;o) But I probably will.....Have a happy week!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment