CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh Boy, I've got Joy!

Okay so I can't get that song out of my head, possibly because that is how I am feeling today. I have had a very productive and good day. I did all the things I needed to and had fun doing them. Even the not so pleasant things :) Anyway I have had this song in my head all day and I can't get it out! So instead of getting it out of my head I will post it here. Have a happy day!

Oh boy, I've got Joy, I do, Do you?
It starts in my heart and spreads to my head in a minute or two,
and did you know it can grow on my toes, and make my knees so they don't freeze
I feel so neat from my head to my feet
Cause I've got joy

Oh boy, I've got joy, I do, Do you?
It starts in my heart and spreads to my head in a minute or two,
And the best place to show is below my nose
for a mile or two I've got a smile for you
I feel so neat from my head to my feet
Cause I've got Joy,
I've got joy

OH BOY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment