CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Beginning of the week blues

It seems that as every week ends, a new one begins. Life just keeps going on. Sometimes I wish we could just stop time long enough to grieve and then move on, but that isn't the way things happen. We have to continually go through life as we learn to deal with grieving amidst everything else. I still have to get up in the morning and get my kids ready for school and take care of the baby and do chores and pay bills. I can't stop doing those things because if I do then my family suffers with me. I have found a few ways to deal with it though. I have been going to counseling which really helps, I have a couple friends who I can talk to when times get tough, and I have learned to do fun things with my kids. Sometimes I have days when I just don't want to get out of bed and I miss the ability to have more children and I miss the baby, but I try to remember that I do have such wonderful family and friends. I have 3 precious children that I have been given the blessing to have here on earth. I have a wonderful husband who tries his hardest to understand what I am going through. I hope that with time things will get easier. My counselor issued me a challenge to allow myself to go through the emotions I am feeling and remember that it is okay to feel that way. I try to remember that as I am going through this.

I have found many ways to get through each day, one of them is to write on this blog, which I haven't done in a while. Another is to read the blogs of other people on a M2B:). Their links are on my sidebar so please feel free to check out their blogs as well. As I said before I have good friends and family who are willing to listen. Some days are harder than others but I am doing my best. I am on a mission to be happy despite the tragedy that has happened in our life. I strive to be happy each and every day.

Happy day to you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Let's see if this contraption will let me comment this morning. I just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Post a Comment