CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Heavenly Father Loves ME!

HE LOVES ME! He really does! Just look at the beauty of the earth, the majesty of the mountains, the amazing oceans, the Sky, the clouds, the trees and flowers, The fruits and Vegetables, the colors. He must really love us to give us such beauty. Most of all he must love us because guess what!? HE gave us Hands, eyes, ears, to touch, see and feel all these wonderful miracles! I am continually amazed with the Creation of the earth.

I haven't had an opportunity to teach a lesson for Sunday school for about 8 or 9 months now so when the Sunday school president called and asked if I could teach tomorrow I happily agreed. I really enjoy teaching and I was excited to have the opportunity again.

Tomorrow I am going to get up in front of everyone, something I couldn't do a year and a half ago without nearly passing out, and I get to talk about the Creation. When I think about the Creation my favorite Primary song comes to my mind

My Heavenly Father Loves Me
Whenever I hear the song of a bird,
or look at the blue blue sky,
Whenever I feel the rain on my face,
or the wind as it rushes by,
Whenever I touch a velvet rose,
Or walk by a lilac tree,
I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heavenly father Created for me.

He gave me my eyes that I might see
the color of Butterfly wings,
He gave me my ears that I might hear
the magical sound of things
He gave me my life, my mind, my heart,
I thank him reverently
For all his creations of which I am part
Yes I know Heavenly Father loves me.

This has always been my most favorite primary song. It shows the love Heavenly father has for each of us. He created this earth, he created the flowers and the trees, he created all the beauty of the mountains and he created us. He made us so that we could feel pain, anger, and sorrow, but he also made us so we could feel happiness, joy, and Love. He gave us eyes that we can see the beauty of the earth, he gave us hands so we could feel the textures of things, he gave us our hearts that we could feel.

I am continually amazed at the beauty of the world. I can sit and stare at the sky for hours and ponder the wonders of the earth. I look at the mountains, valleys, and formations of the world and have no doubt in my mind that Heavenly Father loved us enough to make them.

I can't wait to teach tomorrow.

I know Heavenly Father loves me every time I see the beauty of the world.

Cynthia

0 comments:

Post a Comment