CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Miracles in Music

Music has a most fabulous way of making my day. Today I decided I was going to put in a couple of cd's I hadn't listened to in a long time. One of them was Michael McLeans Hope Hiding album. The first song on the Cd is "You must believe There are Miracles". Amazing song and it applies so much in my life, especially in the last few months.

Well while the song was playing and I was thinking about all the great miracles in my life, I looked out the window and it started Snowing! Snowing! It was coming down and literally as soon as the song was over it stopped. I don't know about anyone else but I sure needed that little miracle today.

God has an amazing way of showing us how much he loves us. Today I believe it and thank him so much for that small little miracle.

Cynthia

1 comments:

Our Crazy Family

It has since started snowing again. :) I love it!

Post a Comment