CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Tough Day....little miracles


Today I was having a pretty rough day. I was thinking a lot about things and it was one of the hardest days I have had since the surgery. As a result I spent most of the day sitting around and doing nothing. I am sure the kids noticed I was having a hard day and so they kind of stayed upstairs and let me have some alone time. Yes they had their fighting moments but it was still mostly peaceful. I was still having somewhat of a hard time tonight so I told my husband that we needed some things from the store so we could make something quick for dinner. He decided to take my five year old son with him. They were gone for about 20 minutes.

All of a sudden I heard the clunking of my sons snow boots running down the sidewalk to the house. The door FLEW open and there he was at my side with some Pretty pink roses. He told me that he wanted to get me some flowers and daddy helped him. That made me very happy. What a sweet little 5 year old miracle I have. He may be small but he sure made my day!

Cynthia

1 comments:

Anonymous

It always amazes me how the kindness of our children can turn around even the downest of days.

Post a Comment