CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rockin' Out GNO!

Tonight was Girls Night Out. I have a group of friends who try to get together once in a while to do a GNO. TONIGHT we went to a friends house who hadn't been to the GNO's in a while. It was a lot of fun. We visited, ate yummy GOODIES and caught up. Then it was off to DOWNSTAIRS where we pulled out the ROCK BAND. We each took turns playing DRUMS, Singing, and playing the Guitar. We had a BLAST. I really ENJOYED playing with the girls. AFTER we played ROCKBAND we put in a movie and WATCHED it.

TONIGHT really helped me. I needed a night where I could JUST sit and RELAX and not worry about the things of the WORLD. It is FUN to be around FRIENDS and I really enjoy BEING with them. I hope that my FRIENDS really understand how GREAT they really are.


2 comments:

Miranda @ Someday Crafts

Glad you had such a FUN and HAPPY night. Love the blog!

Emily Nielson

Amen, sistah!!!

Post a Comment